OUR HEALTH STRATEGIES
Reopening Soon – when restrictions lift.
Whilst we just can’t wait to see you again we also need you to know that our top priority is always the health and safety of our H°t Yoga & Pilates community. We are taking precautionary steps in accordance to the Government Guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community when you come to our studio.
Here is what we’re doing to help keep us all safe.
There are 20 students max in all classes so there is lots of extra space between you and your neighbour. We are maintaining the recommended social distancing within the class setting. This means that all classes must be booked online due to the limited capacity.
- We will not be hiring any studio mats so please BYO mat, towel etc.
- Contactless check in at reception by providing staff your name verbally.
- There will be no showers before or after class but toilets available if needed.
- Stocking the bathrooms with plenty of soap, and hand sanitizer.
- We will open and close our doors so you don’t have to touch a thing!
- Keeping the studio clean and sanitised as usual.
- We will no longer be using props such as weights, bands etc. and suggest you bring your own if desired.
- We’ll be avoiding hands-on-assists and one-to-one contact but we highly recommend lots of smiles and good vibes.
What you can do to help:
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell and presenting any of the flu-like symptoms.
- Follow the advice of the Australian Health Department including a 14-day isolation for international arrivals.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after class.
- Use cough and sneeze etiquette as per the guidelines (cough and sneeze into elbow)
- Bring your own mat and props and shower at home after class.
- Practice compassion and kindness towards others! Be kind to yourself and most of all stay calm!
BOOKINGS + CANCELLATION POLICIES
PRE-COVID – EXISTING MEMBERS AND PASS HOLDERS
Please email us if you had a pass pre lockdown so we can adjust dates and re-activate your pass. This will allow you to book classes on line. Bookings can only be made 48 hours before the class.
Bookings for all classes are made using the online booking system available, Mind Body app. Click here They cannot be made via telephone, email or social media. You may attend without a booking but attendance is subject to availability.
If you have booked into a class and wish to cancel, you must process the cancellation through the online booking system at least Four hours prior to the scheduled commencement time of the class. Cancellations via phone, email or any other method other than through the online booking system will not be accepted. Students must cancel themselves out of a class if unable to attend. This must happen at least Four hours prior to class, or that class is forfeited and no refunds are made. We appreciate your understanding with these new restrictions in place. Our policy will change when we are permitted more students in classes.
Book your class now we can’t wait to see you …. Click here.